Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.
Ancient Earth Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Visit Counter
Counter
Free Counter
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:30 am
Ancient News Members

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

This is pack was made is March 10, 2010.

Guests: We welcome you here into the AEP site.
Join and meet many new friends here in the AEP Pack. We don't bite.

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47997

New Members: Please remember to go and fill the application before starting RPing. And also remember to read the rules as well.
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/t40-rules-for-the-site
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/f1-wolf-biographies

Pack Members: Be yourself and have fun here in the Pack site. Enjoy yourself here.

Welcome Guest, to the Ancient Earth Pack! There's a link straight to our Pack Topic. I hope you enjoy the pack as we do!

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Ancient News Members
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

» Promise to Every Single Members Here!!!
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am by Kratos

» Some Suggestions
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» New add ons for the pack~
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:17 am by Guest

Top posters
Kratos (717)
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) I_vote_lcapThe Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) I_voting_barThe Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) I_vote_rcap 
Faith (60)
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) I_vote_lcapThe Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) I_voting_barThe Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) I_vote_rcap 

Just select text on the page and get instant translation from Google Translate!

Google Translate Client

The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters)

Go down

The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Arabella held her sword to his throat. "You've harmed by village for the last time." He smirked, "I wouldn't be so sure about that." He kicked her in the gut. She kept herself from falling down. The man just kept walking towards her, pushing closer to the edge. Her foot was on the ledge, keeping her from falling off. He took his sword out of his pocket and pointed it at her. "Now give me what I want." Arabella was out of breath and out of time. He pointed at her chest, but Ara had already jumped. She grabbed the wooden ledge and hung on tight. He walked towards her. "Bye Arabella." He leaned down. "Forever." He held her hands and let them drop. Ara was falling to her death. The ring was still in her sweaty palm, out of sight from the man. She fell onto store tent. "That was lucky," she said slipping down to the ground. Arabella looked up at the man. "Bye Walter." The ring fell to the ground. She quickly picked it up and placed it in her pouch. "No! Get her!" Guards came from every direction. She jumped into a window and ran through the house out the door. The guards were cornering her. The ring began to bounce in her pocket. Ara jumped into the air. The guard's swords were up in the air. Her hand reached her bedroom window. She jumped in and ran down to the first floor. "Arabella!" her aunt screamed at her. "Sorry, busy. And don't call me that. Call me Ara." She ran to the entrance.
-
Arabella spotted Magge in her family's house. She jumped in to window and quickly stood up. "Hey. Can I hide in your storage room?" Magge frowned. "I do too much for you. Ya know that?" Ara just smiled and followed her. Magge lifted up the rug and lifted up the wood panel. Ara nodded, "Thanks." She climbed down the later and sat on the cold ground. She heard deep voices talking with Magge above her. Dirt fell from the ceiling on to Arabella's head as they walked out into the street. Magge picked up the wood panel. "It's safe to come up." Ara nodded and climbed back up the ladder. "Who's behind you?" she asked trying to see around Magge. "No one," Magge said with a worried look on her face. Arabella pushed her aside. A surprised look came across her face. "Why is Rinaldo in your house?" Rinaldo walked to Magge's side. "Are you two together?" Magge shook her head. "No just friends." Ara sighed. "No your not. Anyways doesn't matter. Because your apparently just friends with my enemy. Whatever." Ara walked outisde, her bare feet stepping on every sharp stone. (still working on)

Not very good at writing stories. Anyways here's the character sheet. (delete the parentheses)

Character Sheet
Name: (Don't use a modern name)
Friend or Foe: (of Arabella)
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower:
Connection: (how he/she knows Arabella)
Something you want to happen?:

Characters-
Name: Arabella
Friend or Foe: -
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: Assassin
Connection: -

Name: Walter
Friend or Foe: Foe
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: Walter
Connection: Anabell's enemy

Name: Rinaldo
Friend or Foe: foes first then becomes friends
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: assassin
Connection: Rinaldo knows Arabella when she was child.

Name: Magge
Friend or Foe: Friend
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: Villager
Connection: She's old friends with her and starts off as a villager but then she starts to help Ara.

Name: Andreas
Friend or Foe: (copying Spectra) Previously a Foe and they fought together once or twice but then stops fighting Ara and stops to help.
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: A very very quiet Assassin almost ninja style one of the best in the business
Connection: Old foes gone friends

Last edited by Rack on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty Re: The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters)

Post by Kratos Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Name: Rinaldo
Friend or Foe: foes first then becomes friends
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: assassin
Connection: Rinaldo knows Arabella when she was child.
Something you want to happen?: Nope.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Left_bar_bleue500/500The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Skills:
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Left_bar_bleue800/800The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Balances:
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Left_bar_bleue600/600The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty Re: The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm

awesome thanks Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Your welcome, Rack. The story is great. I can't wait for more. XD
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Left_bar_bleue500/500The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Skills:
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Left_bar_bleue800/800The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Balances:
The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Left_bar_bleue600/600The Assassin's Ring (accepting characters) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Thank you. I'll add more when I think of or someone puts up a forum for a new character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Alright then. Can't wait!
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Cool story so far Rack! ^^

Name: Magge
Friend or Foe: Friend
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: Villager
Connection: She's old friends with her and starts off as a villager but then she starts to help Ara.
Something you want to happen?: Your choice :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks Onyx!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Name: Andreas
Friend or Foe: (copying Spectra) Previously a Foe and they fought together once or twice but then stops fighting Ara and stops to help.
Assassin/Villager/Walter's follower: A very very quiet Assassin almost ninja style one of the best in the business
Connection: Old foes gone friends
Something you want to happen?: Whatever you would like. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks Biggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm

I returned the favor! Wink Can't wait for more just loved it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:31 pm

No problems Rack! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:19 pm

More characters.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanks guys. Started the second part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Take your time, Rack.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Yes take you time good writing can not be rushed. Most of my storys take a few days to write. My story I am writing in the boards is actually a work in progress for about one month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down