Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.
Ancient Earth Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Visit Counter
Counter
Free Counter
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:30 am
Ancient News Members

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

This is pack was made is March 10, 2010.

Guests: We welcome you here into the AEP site.
Join and meet many new friends here in the AEP Pack. We don't bite.

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47997

New Members: Please remember to go and fill the application before starting RPing. And also remember to read the rules as well.
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/t40-rules-for-the-site
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/f1-wolf-biographies

Pack Members: Be yourself and have fun here in the Pack site. Enjoy yourself here.

Welcome Guest, to the Ancient Earth Pack! There's a link straight to our Pack Topic. I hope you enjoy the pack as we do!

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Ancient News Members
Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

» Promise to Every Single Members Here!!!
Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am by Kratos

» Some Suggestions
Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» New add ons for the pack~
Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:17 am by Guest

Top posters
Kratos (717)
Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) I_vote_lcapShhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) I_voting_barShhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) I_vote_rcap 
Faith (60)
Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) I_vote_lcapShhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) I_voting_barShhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) I_vote_rcap 

Just select text on the page and get instant translation from Google Translate!

Google Translate Client

Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now)

Go down

Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) Empty Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 am

Jay gets up and his vision is blurry he is laying face down on the floor gun in his hand. He feels a poke from behind. A poke to see if he is alive. He moves and the person behind him, seemingly helps him up, but he is thrown into a chair and cuffed down. They are spewing garbage in a language he doesn't know. The last thing he remebers before he black out is his gun, an ACR, being picked up and used to be defended. Ok, ok I know you might be confused but here is the the unconfusion. Jay is part of a secret team called the M54th Leigon. There duty is to be uncover terroists and then gain information and ruin the plots of the terrorists. He was attacked by the terrioist he was infiltearting and was nearly killed. Now, back to the story. Jay opens his eyes and blinks, he is on a bed he does not know. He looks around to see his partner sitting there looking at him. His partner , Jessy, stands up and says "You were almost killed. What were you thinking going in there?" Jessy sighs and says "Never mind that. Back up should be here with-in a few day to fight it out with us about 100 men from the M9th Leigon. So as of now I was given the orders under Captian Hammerson to get you back to some sort of health." Jay laughs and says "We will be dead before they arrive. We do not stand a chance." Jessy says "Whatever, can you walk?" Jay gets up and says "Yea now I ned to see if I can hold a gun." He picks up a loaded scilenced Kriss and fires at some targets. Jay smiles and says "I still got it." He flops back down on the bed and says "Im tired I need sleep." But right then a bang on the door. Jessy opens it and shots are fired. Jessy is no more. Jay quickly grabs some gun and ammo and granades and does the craziest thing of his life. He jumps out of a two story window. Thankfully bushes broke his fall and he didn't land too hard. He gets up and runs. He just runs. He runs all the way to the spot where the helicopter are supposed to land for the M9th Leigon troops to come. He hides in the coner, and waits. Days go by and not a sound, when all things seem to be lookin down. A thudding sounds comes. The sound of only one thing can make. A HELICOPTER.

Character sheet.
Name:
Class?: (Sniper, Fighter, Medic, Heavy?)
Which Legion?: M9th or M54th?
Brought by Heli or other means?:
Do you meet up with Jay immedatly or later in time?:

Back to top Go down

Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) Empty Re: Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:41 am

Interesting story so far, Shadow. ^^
Here is a character you can have if you like;

Name: Dan
Class?: (Sniper, Fighter, Medic, Heavy?) Sniper
Which Legion?: M9th or M54th?: M54th
Brought by Heli or other means?: I don't mind :]
Do you meet up with Jay immedatly or later in time?: Immediately, could they become friends?

Back to top Go down

Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) Empty Re: Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 am

Character sheet.
Name: Alex
Class?: Fighter
Which Legion?: M9th
Brought by Heli or other means?: sure or not don't care
Do you meet up with Jay immedatly or later in time?: don't mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Both accepted Ill get to work on writing the 2nd chapter. I should have it up by friday if not sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks for accepting Dan. ^^

Back to top Go down

Shhhh (Accepting 4 characters for now) Empty SECOND CHAPTER!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Jay snaps his head up then bounces up he looks at the troops and the troops almost scream becuase they were not expecting him to be there. He scared them so bad someone shot a pistol at him but missed. Jay laughs and watches the Heli leave and then says "Sorry guys my partner got shot and I just had to come here to be safe. The terriorist have been to this part yet and they are working on a new drug to turn humans into some sort of zombie thing but they are crazy strog and hard to kill." He then spots someone he remembers from training. Alex and Dan. He walks up to them and says "Hey guys how is it going glad you guys could make it to such a lovely country!" He points to nothing but empty abandoned buildings. Alex and Dan laugh and say almost harmoniously "I am good." Then Dan says "You look pretty bad." Alex nods and says "Yeah man. What happened?" Jay says "Eh, I jumped out of a three story high building and crashed into a thorn bush, but before that I was nearly killed in a shoot out and nearly killed by one of those zombie things." He turns around to see a terrible sight. Jay says mumbles to himself "Shit." Then he yells "Mutants!" He grabs grenade and just start to chuck them. They blow up and kill a few but most keep running at them they open fire on them and just shoot there lives out the ratio is about three men to one zombie. Jay quickly grabs Dan and points to a sniping spot and says "Headshots kill them instanly go for those only!" Then he takes Alex and about thirty other soldiers and says "We will go behind and shoot them from the back they are easier to kill that way, but keep a safe distance!" They then run behind the Mutants and open fire. With Dan sniping and Alex and Jay from behind the casulity list is All mutants from that battle and only one man who was throw grnade from the side and got just too close. A mutant snatched him up and killed him by snaping his back really fast backwards. The Mutant didn't get killed fast enough and the soldier died after three snaps. When it snaped the third and final time it was so violent that he was nearly cut in two. They quickly realized how strong they really are. After the battle they set up came way away from the main city in the outskirts to avoid and confrontations with the mutants or terriorists. They quickly fell alseep all needing a good nights rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Interesting chapter Shadow and yay, Dan is in! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Thank you Onyx! Thank you for ever ones suport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:58 pm

You're welcome, Shadow! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm

nice chapter Biggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you Rack!

Note: There will be cussing if you have a problem I am sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

haha, I don't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Well I have deiced to make this into an RP SO im going to be posting Shhh RP and this can be locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down