Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ancient Earth Pack
Welcome to the Ancient Earth Pack! If your a member of the pack please login in. If your not a member please register in if you go accepted on Pack Topic on WQ.
Ancient Earth Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visitors Visit Counter
Counter
Free Counter
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:30 am
Ancient News Members

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

This is pack was made is March 10, 2010.

Guests: We welcome you here into the AEP site.
Join and meet many new friends here in the AEP Pack. We don't bite.

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47997

New Members: Please remember to go and fill the application before starting RPing. And also remember to read the rules as well.
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/t40-rules-for-the-site
https://ancientearthpack.rpg-board.net/f1-wolf-biographies

Pack Members: Be yourself and have fun here in the Pack site. Enjoy yourself here.

Welcome Guest, to the Ancient Earth Pack! There's a link straight to our Pack Topic. I hope you enjoy the pack as we do!

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Ancient News Members
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am by Kratos

» Promise to Every Single Members Here!!!
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am by Kratos

» Some Suggestions
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» New add ons for the pack~
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:17 am by Guest

Top posters
Kratos (717)
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 I_voting_barWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Faith (60)
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 I_voting_barWolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Just select text on the page and get instant translation from Google Translate!

Google Translate Client

Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP

Post by Kratos Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome Guest, to my RP!
Okay, I know this anime is humans and wolves. So I guess I'll do this topic.
Anyways, you're look for Paradise with Flower Maiden. Wolves search for Paradise, but many fail to see Paradise. You join with friends and fight to live. War, humans, and other animals. You wanna to see Paradise!

Rules
★ No god modding
★ Cussing is allowed, don't go overboard
★ Romance is allowed
★ Yes, there will be violence and gore here
★ You can use text talk
★ We need one flower maiden
★ You have write at less two or three sentences
★ It doesn't have to be realistic colors or RP
★ GOLDEN RULES: Have Fun!!!

~Wolf Bio~
(If you choose to be a Flower Maiden then you don't use the Wolf Description.)

Name:
Human & Wolf Description (You can use Ref.):
Personality:
History:

~Human Bio~
Name:
Human (You can use Ref.):
Personality:
History:

~Hunter Bio~

Name:
Human (You can use Ref.):
Personality:
History:

~ My Bio ~

Name: Stella
Human & Wolf Description (You can use Ref.):
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 795617-7-1273925741374 Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Zephyriana_Ref_2009_by_GreyRadian
Personality: She's sweet, calm, mature, brave, nice, and sometimes she can cruel
History: She's looking for Paradise for ages, but she couldn't find it with the Flower Maiden. She goes city to city to search and find the Flower Maiden. She can't go the Paradise alone.

Name: Seth
Human & Wolf Description: Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Anime-Guy-Dark-BlueBlack
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Seth_profile_picture_by_snakegirlshilach
Personality: He's a brave, loyal, mature, and protective person.
History: He's past is a dark past. He's does like to tell h{is past.

Last edited by Spectra on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Skills:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Balances:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP

Post by Kratos Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Seth looks at Justin. "If we move, we get shock from the lightning. Do you want to dead meat and let the ravens eat you alive? Hehe, I can't wait to tell what will happen." Seth stands and starts leaving. Stella sighed. "That son of..... He needs to learn is lesson."
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Skills:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Balances:
Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf's Rain: A New Generation RP

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Carmen turned to Justin and smiled. "I'm Carmen."

CJ narrowed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Stella turn around and heard Carmen. "Oh, hi Carmen. I'm Stella and this is Seth the intelligent one." Stella introduce herself and Seth as well. Seth rolled his eyes. "Right. I'm the intelligent one. So what brings you guys here into this city?" he ask.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Carmen turned to Stella and Seth. "Well.... It's kind've a long story. But I'll just cut to the chase. We're looking for the prefect place to live. I guess you could call it Paradise. And we showed up here. Which I'm sorry if I'm bashing your city, but is far from paradise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Justin smiles at Carmen admiring her for being so pretty. He snap in reality and says "Interesting. This city is a nice city maybe you could visit my house sometime." He gives her his address.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 am

"Well, we have to kept going to stay away from the lightning, right Justin?" as Stella was serious. Seth rolled his eyes again. Then left the shelter to find another shelter to be safer from the lightning.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 am

Carmen turned back to Justin and smiled.

CJ rolled his eyes and looked outside as a lightning bolt flashed in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:48 am

Violet starts to run away.
Her foot aches but she doesnt care much.
She stops for a breath and then turns into her wolf form.
"Easier now." She growls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Stella goes and follow Seth to another shelter. "Seth, come on now." Stella goes ahead of Seth. "Whatever." he mumble. Then Seth stops and sense something dangerous.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 pm

She ran farter and then finally reached a small village.
'My home, my school!' She thought and to her house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Stella looks at Violet. "Your home and school?" as she was confuse. Seth crawls to get food from the food stand.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 pm

"Yes." She mumbles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:13 am

Justin scoots closer to Carmen and smiles. Then he says "I think im going to find somthing to eat!" He turns into his wolf form and says "Anyone wanna help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Stella looks at Violent. "I see then." Seth looks at Justin. " I do, Justin. It's for the pack then." he said.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Justin smiles and says "Well I saw some serious deer tracks while I was looking for wood. So just follow me." He goes off into the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Seth follows Justin. "So, how far is the deer at?" he ask firmly.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 am

Justin looks back and says "Maybe a mile or so. Not to far we will be there in no time." He runs off towards the deer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Seth runs towards the deer and grab his neck.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Justin goes for another deer to add to there amount of food they have. He grabs a big buck and drags it to the ground then he wrestles it and breaks its neck killing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Seth let's go on the deer neck. "Well, it dead. Finally."
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Shadow smiles and says "Yep. We now have two deer." He takes a big bite out of the leg of the big buck and says "We might as well as eat some. We did catch it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Seth chuckles. "Well then. I'm going to eat now." as Seth started to eat the deer.
Kratos
Kratos
Admin

Wolf Status
Trustfulness :
Skills:
Balances:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum